We have been recipients of various awards and prizes.
Awards & Grants
- Design Impact Awards(DIA) 2018- Winners by Titan and Tata trusts.
- Grand Challenges Canada (GCC) 2018 grant for our work on improving women and child health in cervical cancer.
- India Innovation Growth Program (IIGP 2.0)- Winner organised by DST, Lockheed Martin and Tata Trusts 2017
- Longitude Prize Discovery Award 2017 winners
- Awarded: The Most investible startup of the year 2017(prototype stage) at Clarion Call 2.o organised by IIM-Calcutta, at MCA, Mumbai- 25th Feb 2017
- Investment by NSTEDB- November 2017
- IIM-Ahmedabad, CIIE Healthcare Accelerator, 2016 Awarded 10 lacs for Product Support after being selected for the Healthcare Accelerator programme of IIM-Ahmedabad.
- Unitus Seed Fund-StartHealth 3-Winners, 2016 Winners of the Starthealth-3 competition of Unitus Seed Fund, one of India’s leading seed funding organization.More info
- IKMC 2015-ICICI Knowledge Park, HICC, Hyderabad
- Sachin Dubey of Module awarded 2nd Prize for poster in the Diagnostics category and 3rd in the lightening pitch organized at Hyderabad on 2,3 November 2015
- Wellcome Trust-Affordable Healthcare India, London,UK Selected in top 12 to present to the Affordable Healthcare India global committee of the Wellcome Trust, at London, UK in September 2015
- Governors Giant Vision competition, Sioux Falls, USA Awarded 3rd Prize in the Business category, by the Governor of South Dakota Dennis Daugaard held a Sanford research facility, Sioux Falls, USA
- Biotechnology Ignition Grant:
Awarded INR 5 million by BIRAC and DBT, Govt of India for innovative ideas with commercialisation potential for the biosensor strip project.
- SDSMT B.Plan 2014:
Awarded 1 position at the South Dakota School of Mines and Technology,USA 2014 B.Plan competition.
- IKMC 2014-ICICI Knowledge Park,HICC, Hyderabad:Sachin Dubey of Module awarded 2nd Prize for poster in the Diagnostics category on 3,4 November 2014.
- Eureka 2014-IIT B,DST, Intel: Finalists in the Business and Social track.
- Live B.Plan-KBITS, Govt. of Karnataka:Finalists.
- NCL-RF Directors fund:Received Rs 5 lacs.
- ABLE-BEST:2012-Awarded before Module was registered.
Awarded runners up prize.Awarded Rs 3 lac.
- Module featured in Pharmaceutical journal, UK for USense. Read the article Here
- Module featured in Sakal Times on 6th July 2018. Read the article Here
- Sachin Dubey’s article on Women health featured in Biospectrum. Read the article Here
- Module featured in Pune Mirror on 12th August 2017. Read the article Here
- Module Innovations featured in BioVoice magazine on 21st July 2016. Read the article Here
- Module Innovations featured on Pixr8.com on 8th July 2015. Click Here to read the article
- Module Innovations featured in The Economic Times on 13th Dec, 2014. Click Here to read the article
- Module Innovations featured in Biospectrum on 7th May, 2013. Click Here to read the articl